WHY DO UP?
If you’re reading this, you’re likely obsessed with achieving your goals. And you may think, “I’m doing well enough on my own. Why do I need any special program like UP?” That’s a good question. You may not! But even if you’re doing really well, it might still make sense.
On top of everything mentioned on the front page, here are a few other reasons you might consider UP.
Generate net profit
- Make money: If you choose, a substantial focus of UP can be on strategically identifying and aggressively exploiting your best money making strategies. We’ve helped people set up hedge funds, automate index investing, negotiate for raises, switch to more profitable careers, and build wildly successful startups.
- Save money: How many ineffective programs or workshops have you paid for? How many coaches or trainers have helped you somewhat but never solved the root problem you were tackling? How many unwise financial investments have you made that could have been avoided with robust accountability systems? We’ve helped people save thousands by avoiding expensive and ineffective seminars, preventing unnecessary impulse purchases, and optimizing taxes.
Generate net time
- Make time: The best way to have more time is to “make” it. You usually do that by paying other people to do things for you. If you’ve never hired and managed a personal team before, it’s a challenge but well worth it. We’ve helped people hire executive and virtual assistants and outsource work to consultants, researchers, and other specialists. This expands the amount of time they can allocate from 8,760 hours/year by themselves to tens of thousands of hours/year with their teams.
- Save time: How much time have you spent on failed personal projects, business ventures, and research traps? How many hours have you poured into learning and testing new self-development concepts or tools? It may make sense to delegate some of that work to professionals that have a comparative advantage or less opportunity cost than you. We’ve helped clients save time by automating their workflows, going down the “research rabbit hole” for them, and persuading them to not build businesses highly likely to fail. We aim to save clients tens of thousands of hours over a lifetime.
- Achieve more goals: Even if you’re making good progress on your life goals now, might you make even better progress with more strategic support? What’s the maximum amount of progress you could make, given you had everything you wanted and needed? And what’s the difference between that level and where you’re at now? If the delta is large, UP might be useful for you.